Watch I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant Season 4 Episode 19 Baby in Flight?

Posted by periodic episode on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Live Hot"I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant S04 Ep19  Baby in Flight?
TV Show: I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant 4x19 - Baby in Flight?
Aired on: Wednesday 14 Aug 2011 - 8 :00 PM  
Channel:  on TLC
Episode Details: Season 4 Episode 19
Episode Name: “ EPISODE: 19 ”
Don’t miss and watch I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant Season 4  - Baby in Flight?!
Plot Summary: A gripping documentary on Discovery Health featuring stories of women who spend their pregnancies not knowing they are pregnant, sometimes even with twins! Stomach pains and severe cramps is their only sign of pregnancy and by that time it is too late because they are already in labor. Dramatic re-enactments takeyou back through the mother A 115-lb. woman experiences a sudden pain in her stomach, so she goes to the emergency room and learns she's in labor and the baby is crowning.